Identity Theft Is On The Rise
Identity Theft Jobs Increase 54% in 2010-2011; complaints- 47% In 2015, (FTC Report).
- Identity Theft cost Americans $54 Billion in 2010. That's up from $47 Billion in 2003.
- It's just a matter of time till you or yours will experience it first-hand.
- One thing you can act on today is Start Encrypting With "The Crypto Program" Today.
- To convert data from its original form to a form that can only be read by someone that can reverse the encryption.
- The purpose of encryption is to prevent unauthorized reading of the data.
You Don't Need Crypto...Until You Need It; ...Got It?
But, when you need it and don't have is when you are going to do something really stupid,
- Like sending your stuff without encrypting it- through an email, an instant message, chat room
- Or, you're going to store your stuff on devices where others can get to it & steal it;
- Maybe you're going To TRUST A GEEK, (that you don't know), to fix your computer & therefore, jeopardize your Identity & Personal Information, - that's dumb.
Not All Encryption Programs Are The Same
*DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF "THE CRYPTO PROGRAM".You got to see the whole picture to see how powerful this "Program" really is. Let's break it down:
We all need encryption on every storage device and we know that now, right. But, not all encryption programs are the same. When you get your first encryption program, you will soon notice you will want or need to send a message to someone. But, they do not have your program to decrypt the message in order to read it. So, you refer them to the place where you got yours.
Now let's say that you got it elsewhere, not here, ok?
Now, we have to figure out this 'Viral' thing.
Well, it's like any other Human Virus!
One Person gets it, then gives it to three others, totaling 4+.
Those three give it to four others, totaling 16+, etc, etc,.
If you gave it to 30 people, then it would total 360, or more!
And, as time goes by, these numbers for you and for your recipients would grow lager than these numbers.
Now that's awesome! The reason it is considered Viral is for several reasons. First of all, Crypto is in the software Shareware Market, meaning it is shared by nature or propensity. Secondly, it's also in the Text-Encryption/Decryption Software Market. While some users will use it only for personal use (encrypting files on their storage devices/keeping secrets safe), most will use it in communicating securely online (Email, Instant Messaging, Texting, ect.).